Monday 8 August 2011

ASOS Premium Satchel

Just a quick post to show you this super gorgeous bag I found on ASOS.


I've been looking for a bag which I can use for uni for a while now, but nothing has really tickled my fancy, until I clapped eyes on this. This beauty has all the practicality of a satchel, whilst having some really gorgeous design features; I love the contrast of the chocolate against the cognac, the generous-sized tassels, plus the petal shape around the buckle. I can see me trudging to uni through winter with this slung over my body, and then skipping around town holding it by the top handle in flats and a shift dress.

The design features remind me of the Prada Spring 2012 Menswear shoes:




Get the ASOS Premium Leather Satchel here, and for the Prada shoes.. well, good luck! If they're anything like last season's flatforms, you'll be lucky to get on the end of a very long waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.