Thursday 24 October 2013

FEELING THIS

 photo 6_zps612720a5.jpg

Stuff wot I are feeling right now. Click image for source.

In other news: my hair is blue, I'm working harder at uni than I ever thought possible, and I bullied my boyfriend into buying me my dream boots for my birthday. Which is in two and a half weeks. Just in case you cared.

 photo 4_zpse8878ab7.jpg
 photo 3_zps4edaa0b4.jpg
 photo 9_zps802c223d.jpg
 photo 7_zpsbe46a51b.jpg
 photo 5_zps18d5337e.jpg
 photo 8_zpsc7af0106.jpg
 photo 2_zpsa82a0083.jpg
 photo 1_zps6fbbb014.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Blue hair!? I wanna see! I also want a mermaid maxi skirt.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://instagram.com/p/fuJ7y5QbS-
      :)
      Mermaid skirt is incred, right?!
      xox

      Delete
  2. I love it to much to even start to express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your blue hair so bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so you! Show us your blue hair too please :)

    Hope uni is going well for you lovely!

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love an inspirational post! These are awesome images :-) Blue hair sounds cool to xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this all, especially the bag at the top, its beautifuuuuul. I love the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.