Sunday 18 December 2011

Into the Lights



Grazia are so amazingly on-point with their editorials, I just want to live in them.

I loved this gorgeous page from their Christmas issue so much I decided to hold a mini-shoot in my bedroom using our Christmas tree lights. Sadly no Mulberry Tillie boots for me, so I substituted my KG for Kurt Geiger Mary Janes my boyfriend gifted me with last Christmas, plus a French Connection dress & Oasis tights.











No idea why these turned out like this (I really ought to learn how to use my camera), but I like them best of all:




2 comments:

  1. Lights of character!!! LOVE the illumination.

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love the ones at the bottom!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.