Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday Shoesday

Now, I'm going to let you into a little secret that not many people know about me:

I like shoes. Like, I really, really like shoes. I'm obsessed; the wackier, the more limited edition, the better.




A fraction of my collection, including my Miistas, Terry de Havilland sandals, the New Look/London College of Fashion wedges, and about four different pairs of H&M samples (I'm exactly sample shoe size - hoorah!)


What - you knew that already? And I thought I was hiding my addiction so well.

What I love more than wacky shoes is cheap shoes. I don't mean Primark cheap, although I do own a couple of pairs for "knocking about in" as my mum would say - I mean a real designer bargain. I was pretty pleased with my Surface To Air score the other week, but I think today's buy is the new winner..





Weird, boat-like, with a discrete nod to ankle braces, I'm in LOVE. These Acne shoes are my new Best Buy coming in at a measly £35 from Elite Dress Agency on King Street. I want to move into this lovely little store; currently in the window are Nicholas Kirkwood x Rodarte shoes (if you follow me on Twitter you will have heard me rant about these many a time - I'm just devastated they're size 3) plus inside is a current season CĂ©line wool and leather tunic. Well worth a visit if you're in town, just be prepared to rummage and you're guaranteed a designer steal.

I've been ridiculously busy with university work so far this week, though that isn't a complaint - it's great to get stuck in, finally. I'll be posting whenever I get a breather from writing essays and presentations, but in the meantime make sure you pick up a copy of Stylist tomorrow (if you're not in a distribution area, check stylist.co.uk). You may find yourself ogling a very familiar face..!

3 comments:

  1. woww, it is my kind of shoe shelf! :O i love those blue and yellow wedges. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! They're the New Look & London College of Fashion ones. They're so ridiculous I knew I had to have them. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. There aren't words to describe how much I adore those shoes!!!! The last pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.