Friday 18 November 2011

Versace for H&M. Well, almost..

This morning, as I am sure you are all aware, the Versace for H&M collection hit the shops. I fully intended to get out of bed early, go into town, and queue pre-store opening to make sure I got the pieces I wanted (scarf and leggings - the cheapest ones, natch).

Sadly, my body had other ideas, and I completely slept through my alarm. I got up JUST in time to get to work, and of course when I went post work there were just a few of the pricier dresses left. Darn my comfy bed.

Despite being grumpy about the situation, I took some pictures of the window display. Talk about clashing prints! It certainly catches the eye.



I even wore my most Versace-esque charity shop blouse, in honour of the collection dropping:


(This picture was taken by my friend John, who Knows Stuff About Cameras, and was playing with my Canon's settings. I say just bung the flash on and let it focus itself)

Never mind - just wait until Prada or Christopher Kane collaborate, then I'll be camping outside overnight!

1 comment:

  1. There was nothing whatsoever left when I go to the Dublin shop :( I bet we only got about three things in the first place though. V disappointing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.