Tuesday 16 August 2011

Two work outfits #todayimwearing

I have a couple of outfits to catch up on after a busy (read: very lazy and not busy at all) weekend. First up is my new Oasis uniform.


(with my untidy flat in the background)

I love each piece separately; I started wearing the breton top on Thursday and wore it until Saturday (I did take it off for bed though), and the scarf has been around my head or neck some way every day. The skirt is perfect for autumn, being lipstick red, pencil shape, with a small split. All together, though, I think it looks a little "make-up counter girl". I'm not sure what to do to make it less Clarins, and more Parisian! I wore the skirt with a bright blue shirt yesterday, which felt more comfortable style-wise for me. The colour combination was fantastic (I got quite a few comments from customers, and even from a group of businessmen outside at lunchtime).




I told you I wore my breton a lot! This was for work at Afflecks Palace on Friday. Oasis headscarf, vintage blazer, Oasis breton, my trusty Mango suede shorts, and Very platforms. Will I ever post an outfit picture where I'm not wearing some form of orange shoe? ... Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.