Sunday 7 August 2011

Welcome! Late summer Oasis uniform

Welcome to my blog! I'm about to start my International Fashion Marketing degree in Manchester, and I'll be updating my blog to support my degree work. I'll be blogging about trends, fashion shows, window displays and visual merchandising, street style, and whatever else I've been up to.

I'll start with #todayimwearing.

Excuse how tired I look, I blame the party-work-late night cinema-work pattern my life has been in this weekend.

My current Oasis uniform is a suede skirt (I can't go on enough about how much I love this A-line beauty; you'll find it on sale here for £10, or in stores, if you're lucky), silk blouse, plus an old Liberty scarf and even older Topshop tights. The orange shoes are my new loves which I'll post about soon.

I got my new uniform today so I will be featuring that later this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.