Sunday 30 October 2011

Nearly forgot to Surface To Air...

I'm pretty good at finding serious fashion bargains: Terry de Havilland metallic snake wedges for £80, a Lanvin ♥ H&M tulle confection of a dress in a charity shop, and a leather Oasis dress for £15 in the outlet store, but I think this one may take the biscuit.

I've been lusting after Surface To Air shoes for many seasons now, starting with the strappy wedge all the editors & bloggers were seen wearing. Imagine my excitement to find a pair of canvas & leather Surface To Air wedges in Urban Outfitters for £20, down from £258! I quickly grabbed them and held them tight against my chest, until they were fully paid for.



I KNOW, CRAZY RIGHT?!


What's your best fashion bargain find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.