Monday 24 October 2011

Red Hat No Knickers

I just plugged my SD card into the computer to write a blog post to find it had completely wiped itself. How, I don’t know. So the intended post will have to wait until I get more pictures.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you all know about a new online vintage store that’s just opened called Red Hat No Knickers. Now, I’m not normally a fan of traditional vintage shops, as most places buy by weight from the rag man - meaning the bulk buy could be full of naff polyester shirts and ugly old-lady dresses. RHNK is carefully curated by passionate vintage lovers, who also focus on this season’s key trends.

Standout pieces include a mini pom-pom knit, an oversize Levi’s denim jacket, and a blue and white polka dot t-shirt - none of which would look out-of-place in this season’s Topshop collections. There’s also five full pages of dresses, so take a few moments out of your day to treat your eyes, and possibly your wardrobe. The price points are excellent, so your bank balance won’t mind, either!





All the girls are styled impeccably, and the website is simple and user-friendly. The site is updated frequently, so if nothing takes your fancy right now, make sure you keep checking back. And, pssst - for a limited time enter RHNK1 at the checkout to receive 10% discount!

1 comment:

  1. what a fab site!
    im a little in <3 with this dress http://www.axparis.co.uk/products/Mesh-Sleeve-Dress-.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.