Thursday 23 February 2012

Get LFW Street Style at BlackWhiteDenim

If you subscribe to the BlackWhiteDenim newsletter (if not.. why not? You can even sign him up for a not-so-subtle nod in the right direction) you will have already seen the very best street style snaps I took at London Fashion Week - consisting solely of black, white, and denim!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Create these looks by shopping the BlackWhiteDenim web store, or, if you are local, pop into the Wilmslow boutique to be styled from head-to-toe by Jo and co. A good place to start would be What's New for your Fashion Week Fash Ed essentials - the slog is not yet over with another two weeks of Milan and Paris to go.
Such a simple, yet brilliant concept; build your wardrobe on black, white and denim and you will never have a "I have nothing to wear" day again.



PS: I am fiercely Northern (especially so after spending the week in London; I think my already broad accent thickened while I was down there) and am always a supporter of Northern talent, so do me a favour by voting for Leeds lass Sheree Milli in the Grazia Blog of the Year awards. Her blog is a true breath of fresh air in a sea of what I wore todays, and Sheree's Holly Fulton AW12 report (for which she was seated on the FROW) was full of colour and energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.