Sunday 25 September 2011

Today I'm wearing.. Pink & Burgundy

Just a quick post to show you what I wore today. I was inspired by the spring/summer 2012 Prada show, which was amazing (naturally), but I was mainly interested in the colour combinations: cornflower blue and candy pink with burgundy. How could I possibly not love it?!

I started playing with the idea today with a burgundy top and pink skirt, plus some polka dots, which are of course on trend for this autumn/winter.


Topshop bowler hat, Glamorous dress (worn as top), 50p unknown make charity shop skirt, H&M blazer, Vivienne Westwood bag, Dr Martens boots


My lovely mum also wanted to get in on the street style snapping, so here's her outfit, perfectly on-trend in purple and teal. We love to colour block - like mother, like daughter!


Primark top, Per Una jacket, COS bag


We dressed colourfully to stand out today - and my post tomorrow will reveal exactly why!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently obsessed with polka dots (you'll have a laugh if you check out my blog tomororw!).

    Anyways, I'm now bloglovin' you and look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your polka dot blazer is so cute! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.