Thursday 8 September 2011

Susie Bubble edits Topshop

As a big fan of Susie Lau and her blog, Style Bubble, I had to visit the Edited By space in the Manchester Arndale Topshop.

The space is light, beautifully merchandised, with interesting POS material. I was surprised at the pieces chosen (I thought they'd be more "wacky") but actually all the pieces fairly simple, with clean lines and block colours, and are layered beautifully on the mannequins in true Susie style.

See & shop the pieces here. I particularly like the burgundy leather skater skirt (it's burgundy, leather, and skater-cut... is it the most perfect skirt ever?!) and red shearling jacket.

Take a look at the pictures and see what you think.





And I'm always a fan of the display in the middle of upstairs. I try to get to see it every time it's changed, and snap a picture. Love all the colours together, and the cheeky hearts on the knees of the tights!


It was hard to restrain myself in there: I'm crazy about this red bodycon mesh dress and these ankle boots (it's the metal detailing on the toe that gets me). I behaved myself so well in Topshop that I had to go let off steam in Primark..! Post on that to follow; I'm happy that I've filled in the autumn/winter 2011 gaps my wardrobe had, and I didn't spend much at all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.