Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Moodboards

Woohoo, it's Friday! How has everyone's week been? I've been busy busy, and as mentioned in my previous post, we've finally started doing some proper work at uni. We did Photoshop moodboards today, so rather than writing a proper post (it's far too hot to think properly, and besides.. it's Friday, gotta get down) I thought I'd share my two with you. I realise they're very rookie Photoshop user but.. well, that's what I am.



I'm really sorry but I don't have image credits for the first board, as my tutor sourced them all. All the images from the second board are from praytoprada.tumblr.com and style.com.

I hope you all have a great weekend in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.