Saturday 10 September 2011

I could hear Primark calling me from the end of Market Street...

As mentioned previously, I raided Primark on Thursday and got myself some new (and cheap) goodies. I'm now happy with my autumn/winter 2011 wardrobe, as these few pieces have filled in the gaps and enabled me to wear my older clothes and still look on-trend.



Snake print shirt (£8), mustard cardigan (£12), boots and bag both Primark from a previous post. Love my burgundy Glamorous dress - it's a viscose vest on top, then pleather on the bottom. I've also had the side of my head shaved shorter than usual - my boyfriend says it makes me look like a punk.


I also got these glittery brogues (£12)! How Miu Miu are they? And they're really, really comfortable.

Who's been keeping up with New York Fashion Week? So far I've enjoyed Prabal Gurung, Wes Gordon, and Jason Wu (so perfect for prom dresses). I'll update with a New York trend report at the end of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.