Sunday 22 April 2012

All Rise For J.W.Anderson


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along with the rest of the fashmosphere I am keeping a beady eye on J.W.Anderson's rise to fame, particularly those paisley print pyjama pants (accidental alliteration, there; I think I like it). Of course, to me his collections are completely inaccessible price-wise, so I am very grateful to Aldo Rise for the chance of purchasing a piece of this up-and-coming designer's history. 

I suffered a great internal battle choosing between these and the Preen pair, but in the end the fact that these are nothing like I've ever owned before - plus the heel hair - won me over. Worn with an outfit thrown on this morning to pick them up (Zara shirt, Vero Moda sweater, charity shop jeans) I'm looking forward to wearing them with a plain white tee and leather skinnies, à la Elin Kling.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love those heels!

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the rise collection. Love how you've styled these
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTTY SHOES! I <3 J.W Anderson, Too bad he didn't make the hybrid loafer/trainers shoes as I absolutely adore'em xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.