Friday 31 May 2013

LET'S GO TODAY..

 photo IMG_8150_zps72ceda31.jpg

This year has been so incredibly tough for me and the rest of my family, and I really didn't even know where we'd be at right now, let alone whether I'd be able to go on holiday this year. I'll save the deep-and-meaningful, soul-searching sort of post for now, as things are looking up (firmly grasping wood) and right now Chris and I are sat in the departures lounge of Liverpool airport waiting to fly off for 8 days in the Algarve.

I wish I could say I've taken a capsule wardrobe like last year but we paid for a case this time, so naturally we've stuffed it full plus had to put clothes in hand luggage to prevent us from exceeding the weight limit. I'm even wearing a pair of ridiculous shoes to fly in just so I could have two pairs of heels with me.

Who's betting we don't wear half of it?

Anyway, I've got a load of sitting in the sun, drinking wine and eating fresh fish to do, so I'll see ya'll next week.

14 comments:

  1. hope you both have a great time pretty lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time and enjoy the sun

    Lola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels are to die for! I also love the pink shades on your suitcase - would love a pair! Have lots of fun and thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an amazing time, Sarah! Those shoes are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a nice time!

    Rubi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I hope you guys have THE best time ever. I love your airport outfit, I always look so skanky when I travel - I'm the girl in sweatpants and flip flops. Haha!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh hope you have an amazing time! Where abouts are you going? Me and the boyf went to the Algarve in September- such a good holiday! Have fun! Katie xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have an amazing time, you deserve it lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad things are on the up, I really hope they stay that way. Hope you have a FABULOUS holiday, ya lucky thang! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh amazing ! Have fun!!! And i hope we gonna see each other here in Madrid soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're adorable and hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shoes! Hope you have a fab time. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great time on holiday I'm oin Crete at the moment sat by the sea with a cocktail as I write. Love the jelly shoes beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you enjoy your holibobs you lovely lady <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.