Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Fashionable Mancunian 2012

Accessorize hat, ASOS tippet, French Connection Dress, Office boots, Zara bag, Versace for H&M scarf
A completely Christmas gifted outfit from Chris and my parents, bar the hat, which was my only foray into the ferocious sales

2012 is set to be an exciting year for Manchester fashion: confirmed so far are the Indulgent Trade Show, Spring Fashion Show, and Manchester Fashion Week - the latter I know as little as the next person, I'm afraid, but their mysterious marketing seems to have many champing at the bit for more information.

These events, plus many more (including something I may have up my sleeve for Oasis, but you didn't hear that from me) promise for substantial posts with all original content here at Fashion Dotty. Many thanks for your support in 2011 - it's been a whirlwind of a year for me - and I hope to continue informing and entertaining you throughout 2012!


Oh, and the aggressive 5ft alligator stolen from Stockport? Just another to add to my collection..

2 comments:

  1. dear sarah, this website is very good. i particularly like your outfit above with the hat. you need to buy chris a mac and a trilby and then everything will be in order

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Due to spam I've had to disable anonymous commenting, I'm sorry.